Answered

URGENT QUESTION (till tonight) autumn discount

• 8 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello community.

Thx for helping me out till tonight - the diesount ends at 23:59 ;-)

The autumn discount till the 8th of October is interesting.
I tend to go for the BASIC package.

But it is unclear to me - if it is a subscription for one year (which can be billed/payed monthly or once a year) or if I can end it every new month. How is it?

There is no place to find that info at all - or it least not fast.
This is why i did not change from free to the next level.

Considering the 100 answers (or more).

• Will i get an automatic response if there are more than 100 answers from my typeform?
  • Does that count for one survey behind sent out to a 100 people?
  • Or does every single answer count (eg 1 survey, 10 questions, 10 answers by one person) - and my 100 limit is reached?

Looks like your sales system is not tooo obvious or me having unusual questions :-)

Please help me out quite fast - so I can get the deal till the 8th of October.

Thx so much,
Michel

icon

Best answer by jake.moody 8 October 2021, 14:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @M1chel , 

Thanks for your question! 

All of our annual plans are billed upfront - meaning you pay once per year and you’ll have access for 12 months. If you don’t want your plan to renew after 12 months, you can cancel at anytime, in which case you will have access until the end of your current billing period, but your plan won’t renew. 

Regarding the response limits,

• You will receive several notifications by email as you collect responses including a message if you reach the response limit. You can also see a response counter in your Plan & billing section to track how many you have remaining. 
  • The response limit is across all of your typeforms in your account. So if you have a limit of 100 responses per month, and you have 2 typeforms - each have collected 50 responses, then you would be at your limit. 
  • All of our paid plans include unlimited questions and typeforms. The limit is only on the responses (or answers) you receive.  

I hope this answers your questions! 

Best,

Jake