Answered

How can I refund and cancel a subscription I got just now? I made an honest mistake

• 27 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi!

I accidentally subscribed to the wrong plan, and know I want to cancel and refund it, I need to think a ltitle more about which plan is best suited for me. Can you guys help me?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 28 January 2024, 16:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@laismazur - use this link to raise a ticket with Typeform Support and they will help you. 

des

Badge +2

Same as the upgrade issue.  I see inability to easily cancel accounts is a problem dating back more than 2 years also, and still unresolved.  I’m in middle of upgrade no upgrade so if i use the delete account button I’m sure they will keep my money and any attempts to get it back will be diverted to, wait, here it comes...yes, FAQ and DIY customer support purgatory. 

This upgrade without getting upgraded and my subsequent retreat to the Community for support has really opened my eyes.

I’ll spend time now on Forms.app and see if that time is more productive than venting here in Community.  Good luck to the rest of you, I hope you will see the day when Typeform employs people to help solve real, paying customer support issues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again @ChargedNotUpgraded I’ve moved your post here where we have more information on how to cancel your account if you’re running into any issues following the steps here