Answered

How do you know your responses have reset?

• 30 November 2021
  • 8 replies

I’m on the free trial, and apparently at the end of the month, your 10 free responses gets renewed, but how do i know it’s been reset? my responses currently still says 9, even though it was supposed to rest on 11/27. i’ve emailed Typeform 2-3 times now, but it didn’t really answer my question. and there’s no phone number to talk to someone about this. Please advise ASAP! i really need to get my survey up and going and don’t have time to create another one elsewhere. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 November 2021, 17:35

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @stellabella Happy Tuesday! If you go to Settings → Plan + Billing, you’ll find the response counter there, including how many responses you have left and the date it resets. 

Let me know if you can’t find this!

okay awesome, that helps a lot, please tell your customer care team this info too! they told me it resets, but the Responses section doesn’t reset to 0, so i was really confused. anyway, thanks so much for the quick response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah! They might have been referencing here, which doesn’t reset. You would need to manually delete those responses, but the amount you can collect on the free plan refreshes every month. (Hopefully that makes sense!)

Oh I was told by customer care team that i wouldn’t need to delete those responses! I don’t know what’s right, so just in case i guess I’ll save them and delete them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You don’t need to delete them unless you want to, @stellabella ! The counter in the settings of your account will reset each billing cycle, though if you want to clear your responses (such as delete them), that you have to do manually. 

Gotcha, so the counter in the billing section will reset each cycle. But the # of responses in the Results section may continue to increase, such as 14 responses (even after the counter resets). Lmk otherwise, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes, exactly! I hope that helps, @stellabella :sunglasses:

awesome thanks so much! appreciate the quick responses xx