Answered

How can I share my form for someone else to edit?

• 15 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Is my only option to give this other person my email and password? Or is there a faster way?

I want this person to be able to change some words or questions or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Scot 15 April 2021, 01:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey DJHC!

If you have a Plus plan or higher, you can totally do this without sharing account information. You can check out how to manage Workspace permissions through this handy Help Center article.

Hope this answers your question!

Userlevel 1

Thanks. No. I don’t have premium. I am paying 50$ per month, not 70$. 

Ok, then I only have one option because I guess If I change to Premium and I give access to somebody, that somebody needs to have a paid account. And we only need to have 1 paid account. Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Completely understandable! Here might be some good news for you:

You don’t need anybody else to have a premium account 🙂. When you set up/upgrade to a Premium account, you can choose how many “seats” to have, so you can invite anybody with a Typeform account to help out, up to the max number of seats. Full disclosure, the cost of the plan does go up the more seats you have .😅But it’s cheaper than 2 Premium accounts!

Here are some more helpful Help Center articles that explain more thoroughly that I should have included in my previous post:
Invite Users to Premium Workspaces
Team Collaboration

I don’t know if this changes anything for you in the end, but I hope this helps clarify on what the option is to get you a collaborator with your Typeform!

Hi ! 

I’m looking for a simple way to transfer a form from one typeform admin account to another ?

I just need to get the structure and questions, not the answers. 

Thanks in advance,

Alexia

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @User01 I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. 😁