Show and tell

Tell us about your use case!

• 26 January 2022
  • 82 replies
Tell us about your use case!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello Community! :wave_tone2:

In order to help you as much as possible, we'd love to understand how you use our products. The more information we have, the more useful the community can be! 

This is also a good way to introduce yourself to the community and connect with other folks building similar workflows to you. :wink:

That's why I have a few questions for you today!

• What product do you use, Typeform or VideoAsk?
  • What’s your use case?
  • What’s your favorite thing about using Typeform and/or VideoAsk? 
  • What feature would you love to have that we don’t support at the moment?

Feel free to reply on this thread, can't wait to hear your answers! :blue_heart:

82 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Grace I hope your week is going well.

- By sharing the link directly

- Or by sharing the website directly.

It turns out that in an environment where building a company headquartered elsewhere is still not very well understood, you simply have to change environment! I'm working on it while continuing to build.

@patrickbiyaga it sounds like you are getting some valuable insights as you head into the unknown! As Liz said, keep us posted on how it all goes and how useful Typeform is in your research process.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @Grace I hope your week is going well.

- By sharing the link directly

- Or by sharing the website directly.

It turns out that in an environment where building a company headquartered elsewhere is still not very well understood, you simply have to change environment! I'm working on it while continuing to build.

@patrickbiyaga it sounds like you are getting some valuable insights as you head into the unknown! As Liz said, keep us posted on how it all goes and how useful Typeform is in your research process.

Absolutely, @Liz The conversation will get a little spicier every week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@patrickbiyaga 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

A friend of mine recently lost both her parents - within a week of each other. Both were in their 90s and had lives full of family, friends and wonderful adventures. I created a little variation on the form below for the family to collect thoughts about these familial scions. I thought that this quick little form would be a good sample, maybe a cathartic exercise, for folks, if they wanted to leave a little message for someone they miss. 

Just a simple way you can use Typeform to give others the chance to express themselves. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That’s such a lovely idea @john.desborough, and a good way to collect/share thoughts for any number of occasions and celebrations 💛 

Thanks so much for sharing it here, hopefully it helps or inspires someone along the way 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What a wonderful idea @john.desborough 🙂 Such a thoughtful use of Typeform and I’m sure the family appreciated it. 

And yes @Grace , I agree this is a nice way to collect thoughts for family occasions. You could even link the form up to a website using Zapier/Make with Webflow/Wordpress/Wix, etc. and have it update the site live to publish rolling tributes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James I love the idea of connecting it to a website to create a rolling tribute!