Happy Scrible - Formulario de inscrição - Não cosigo acessar o formulario!

• 24 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Olá, comunidade, me encontro em uma situação muito frustrante, pois estou tentando realizar uma inscrição para uma vaga de freelancer na empresa Happy Scrible, e nesse processo existem 3 etapas, na primeira executei uma mostra das habilidades, qual pede a vaga, na segunda etapa eu teria que responder um questionário, qual esse nunca aparece, somente tenho acesso a um Link que me encaminhou para este site, onde já até criei uma conta, porem não consigo entender, como preencher esse formulário que não encontro em lugar algum, tão pouco aparece onde supostamente deveria aparecer.
Por favor, alguém que me entenda me ajude! 

Google translate:

Hello, community, I find myself in a very frustrating situation, as I am trying to apply for a freelance position at the company Happy Scrible, and in this process there are 3 stages, in the first I performed a skills demonstration, which asks for the vacancy, in the second stage I would have to answer a questionnaire, which never appears, I only have access to a Link that sent me to this website, where I have even created an account, but I can't understand how to fill out this form which I can't find anywhere, so little appears where it is supposed to appear.Please someone who understands me help me!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @arjunagion 

I don’t think this is something we can assist with here in the Typeform Community, I would recommend getting in contact with someone from Happy Scribble to ask for help with the application.

I’m not sure why the link has taken you here, perhaps they are using a typeform for their application? 

Hopefully you can reach out to someone at Happy Scribble to get this sorted, and best of luck with the application!