Want to pass data from Google Analytics into your embedded Typeform? Follow the steps below to pass UTM variables into your form.
1. Make sure you have connected your typeform to Google Analytics. Check out our help center article for more info.
2. Go to Typeform Builder (Create Panel) and add two hidden fields to your form. Or, you can automatically turn on UTM tracking in your form settings:
4. Publish the form so the changes are applied.
5. Now go to the Share panel and choose your preferred way of embedding the form.
6. Click on get the code and when the pop-up window appears copy the code.
7. Paste it in your code editor.
Make sure your website URL has the parameters with the same name, that is, utm_source and utm_medium. It should look like this...
9. Go to the embedded code snippet and add the following part to the code you pasted on your website -
10. Try not to break the code. Add it after data-mode="your embed mode" or after the Typeform URL just as in the screenshot. It should look like this:
All done, now head to your Google Analytics and it should show!