Skip to main content
Question

Can't see results

• 26 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi, I can’t reach my results section with each responders answer. Like a month ago I was able to see all the results. What should I do?

Hi @atinctozsin can you let us know what happens when you click on the Results tab? Are you getting any error messages? Thanks 😊

Hi, I have used Typeform before and had no problem with accessing the results. However, now the “responses” tab just shows blank. I don’t know what to do, to get the normal presentation of responses back?

Hi @Kamilla it looks like a few people are having this issue, are you able to try clearing your cache from the past week to see if that resolves it? 

Hi Grace! 

I have the same issue as above, and I’ve cleared the browsing data, and still nothing. I have other survey’s and they are ok...I’m not sure why this one has a glitch. I made a duplicate of the same survey as a test, and that is working too and getting responses. It’s just this one and I cant seem to debug it, but id really like to because its a link that i’ve already sent out in a number of different ways…

any ideas?

Hi Grace! 

I have the same issue as above, and I’ve cleared the browsing data, and still nothing. I have other survey’s and they are ok...I’m not sure why this one has a glitch. I made a duplicate of the same survey as a test, and that is working too and getting responses. It’s just this one and I cant seem to debug it, but id really like to because its a link that i’ve already sent out in a number of different ways…

any ideas?

Hey @ACK thanks for flagging, I’m not sure why this would be happening to an individual typeform, @Liz have you come across something like this before?