Answered

Filtering results / summmary by date

• 15 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

Hi there! I need help so what better place than the community for ask for it :D

I need to filter the ‘community feedback results’ by date - particularly the summary tab. Currently it looks like I can only see totals (all time) in the summary section. See below so you know what I mean:

Does anybody know if I can filter the summary by date? I want to see the % split per week, but I can’t find a way at the moment. 

As always, gracias. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 September 2021, 17:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Gabriel It isn’t possible to filter the summary by date, sadly. Instead, I would suggest using a method @john.desborough recently shared in a post about creating a report using Document Studio. Per usual, I can’t remember what post it was, but I know Des does! :joy:

Badge +5

Hmmm. So it’ll take a good amount of work? I think this is a good feature suggestion for the Product Team, seems counter intuitive not to have this option. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel @Liz - remember i am the old guy, i lose my memory at least twice a day.. i can’t remember where the post might be. 

@Gabriel - simplest thing is to connect the data to Google Sheet and copy the data to a second tab for reporting purposes… you can then change the field headers to something that makes more sense to read (than the long question text) and filter on the date/date range that you need. 

you can then report out in native Sheet printing or you can use the Document Studio option to create your components once and run many times 

just my simple thoughts

des 

Badge +5

That answers my question, Des. Gracias