Answered

How can I set up different typeforms to be notified in different mailbox?

• 9 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I need help in typeform notifications.

I made few different typeforms to make surveys on different fields.

And I am using one email account, which has different mailbox for each fields.

I set up email notification to know that who/when someone submitted typeform. So if someone submitted typeform A, I want typeform notification to be sent in “mail box A” in my email. And if someone submits typeform B, I want a notification to go to “mail box B”.

But turns out, every typeform notifications go to one mail box so I have to move every notifications to different mail box by myself.

Is there any way that I can set up notifications in a right way?

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 December 2021, 17:06

View original

4 replies

Hi,

I need help in typeform notifications.

I made few different typeforms to make surveys on different fields.

And I am using one email account, which has different mailbox for each fields.

I set up email notification to know that who/when someone submitted typeform. So if someone submitted typeform A, I wanted typeform notification to be sent in “mail box A” in my email. And if someone submits typeform B, I want a notification to go to “mail box B”.

But turns out, every typeform notifications go to one mail box so I have to move every notifications to different mail box by myself.

Is there any way that I can set up notifications in a right way?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SEOL Thanks for stopping by the community! I hope you’re having a good one. 

I’m afraid we don’t have a way to specify which mailbox in your email account to send the notifications to. You would need to move each of these manually. 

Something I do in situations like this is assign tags in my Gmail inbox so I can easily find these emails under the tag instead of having to search for them. Hopefully that helps you organize the emails a bit!

Thank you for your reply @Liz!! It really helped me a lot :)

Sorry, I tried to choose your answer for “Best Answers” but I accidentally chose my question… What an unbelievable mistake :( But still thank you so much and I hope to contact you again! 

Have a great day! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahaha no worries, @SEOL ! Glad that helped! If you think of anything else, let me know. :grinning: