Skip to main content
Answered

Is there a 'buzzfeed quiz' type option?

• 22 May 2024
  • 7 replies

I’d like to do a public poll and collect responses, then show people the total responses to date, at the end: you chose X and Y. 68% of people also chose X! 24% of people chose Y!

Is there a way to do this? Seems like an extremely common use case, to show results at the end (Buzzfeed, tons of others)

Hi @RDGB Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a good one. 

While we don’t have a way to show the overall respondent results within the form, you could redirect to the public link for the Responses Report

Thanks @Liz -- the Responses Report might work, if there is a way to embed it? Otherwise it’s a dead end, instead of engaging people to take a next action. Do you know if there’s an official way, or a workaround, to embed the report (eg an iFrame or similar)?

Hi @RDGB You should be able to add it onto your website using an iFrame embed! That would be the easiest way to do so. 

I want to know this as well

Thank you @Liz - do you have any special instructions for this? eg a way to just wrap the core central part of the report page rather than all of the surrounding elements?

Hi @RDGB Ah that, I don’t know if it is possible. @mathio do you know if it’s possible to customize which parts of the report page to embed? 

Hello all. To embed responses report, you can place it to the iframe like this:

<iframe src="<your-report-url-here>" />

If you want different design than what the report provides you will need to build a report on your own. You can retrieve responses from our API and it will be up to you to visualize them in charts or otherwise.