Answered

Please help! (Response Limit Issue)

I purchased an Essentials Plan so I could receive1,000 responses. Then I published a time-sensitive Typeform as a poll but it cut off at 100 responses and closed. This is a nightmare because it’s work-related and hundreds of people rely and depend on me - and right now I look stupid. I tried submitting a help request through the Help Center but haven’t heard anything and of course there is no number to call to get quick assistance. Has anyone else had this issue? Anyone have a fix? My plan shows that it’s the Essentials Plan on my account but my Typeforms remain closed.

icon

Best answer by Care 9 June 2021, 17:40

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Care - welcome from another user.. 

suggest that you take a quick look at the Settings/ Access and Scheduling screen and see if any settings are set that would shut the quiz down - just in case something got tripped there.. 

des

@john.desborough - thank you for your response. I did not have anything in those settings that would shut the quiz down. The only thing I can tell is it got to 100 responses (which would have been the limit under the free plan) and shut it down even though I should have had a1,000 response limit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Care Thanks for stopping by! :grinning: We don’t offer phone support, but happy to help through the community here. Do you have any other forms on the account that are collecting responses? If so, this would count towards the entire 1k limit. 

@Liz I made two others just to test it out. But they each got like 5 responses and haven’t been used since. Plus, the email I got specifically said I had reached my 100 response limit. At this point it looks like I’ll have to use an alternative site and try to get a refund through this one. That makes me sad because these typeforms are really creative and well done. But this is not working. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, that is strange. I’d have our billing team take a closer look into this in case something is off with the response count. You can contact them from your account email here, and please keep us updated on what they say! 

Apparently there was a bug of some sort that they finally did resolve. It’s working now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Care glad to hear it’s working! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. :grinning: