Skip to main content

Is there still no way to natively generate a public link to view an individual response? I’m looking for something similar to the “Response Summary” reports that can be shared with other non-Typeform users via a public link. (But for individual responses instead.)

Hi @Raspberry Thanks for stopping by the community! I’m afraid we don’t have this feature available - only for all responses - though I will share this request with the product team! Do you mind sharing your use case? This will help them understand a bit more behind the request!

Hi @Raspberry Thanks for stopping by the community! I’m afraid we don’t have this feature available - only for all responses - though I will share this request with the product team! Do you mind sharing your use case? This will help them understand a bit more behind the request!

Thanks for the response, @Liz -- I see your helpful info all over this forum! I’m doing a lot of feature-discovery and developer tools learning for our new Typeform implementation.

In short, when a customer fills out one of our surveys, we’d prefer not to use an email, Slack, etc. trigger/action. Instead, along with everything else we receive in the webhook payload, we’d like to get a survey response URL that we can pipe into our CRM record for that customer. Longer-term, we’ll probably just build a component into our CRM UI that displays pertinent ratings for each customer (using response data from our future data warehouse). But, as a shorter-term solution, we ideally wanted to link to a Typeform-hosted webpage that looks similar to the PDF/printed survey response that Typeform admin users can view for each individual response.

As an alternative, we may consider something through one of Typeform’s other prebuilt integrations, such as Google Sheets, though Google Sheets is probably a bad example.

Hi @Raspberry Oh that’s interesting. Did you build your own CRM system or are you using another software at the moment? 

@Liz it is a custom-built, proprietary CRM. Do you know of any existing integrations or workarounds that others have made to accomplish what I’m talking about? (Hosting a simple “transcript” record of individual survey responses, which can be accessed outside of Typeform without a login required.)

I appreciate your help and considering this for a future product release. I think other customers may find it useful to be able to send each other public links to a specific survey response, just as they do with the public reporting links today.

Hi @Raspberry Oh interesting! The closest thing I could think of would be to use our Webhooks and then custom-build the individual page responses. The webhooks do send every response (versus sending all of them), so that might help!