Celebration

Happy 2nd birthday to the Typeform Community 🎂

Happy 2nd birthday to the Typeform Community 🎂
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Has it really been two years? It feels like only yesterday that we launched the Typeform Community but now our little baby has become a toddler, as we celebrate two years of being online!

We've taken a mosy down memory lane and put together this short video to celebrate the people in the community and relive some of the meaningful conversations we've had along the way (backing music courtesy of Podington Bear):

The stats

In the last 2 years we have:

Paying tribute

It's been a wild ride so far, and personally I've enjoyed every minute of it (other than the awkward technical glitches in the webinars. Oh, and losing the World Cup prediction pool.)

@Grace  has created this videoask for people to say what they dig about the Community. Feel free to share the love (or even pure hatred, if that's your bag) in the videoask. You can check out what other people have said here:

Thanks a zillion

A humongous thank you to everyone here who has joined the journey and turned this into such a fantastic place to be. So many people have helped to make this Community so strong, and it's difficult to single certain individuals out – but let’s give it a go…

Thanks to the core Community team past and present - @Liz @Grace @Gabolino @Gabi.Amaral @Mariana  - as well as the helpful typeformers who frequent the community to educate and inspire people - including @andrew_videoask @mathio @picsoung  @jvh  @PolBorrellas  @chriscooning @amy.carlson @jkmorton @Phoebe VA @Cat @Grace.H @Anael VA 

Mega thanks to all our dear members who have contributed their wit and wisdom along the way, including the likes of @john.desborough (AKA “The rockstar” 🎸😛) @Paulo @vickioneill @Darnell  @Michaela @the conservative@jeremielp @ValdemarQ @belinda_long  @Dan L @the other max  + everyone else we've interacted with over these past 24 months. Bless you all!!!

19 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hooray! Happy 2nd birthday community 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - where’s the cake?? lol

Happy birthday to the Community. glad to have been a part of this from the get-go!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy birthday to the Community. glad to have been a part of this from the get-go!

des

@john.desborough I was hoping @Darnell was gonna make some of his cornflake-infused vodka shots for everyone 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy 2-year anniversary, Typeform Community!!

@James agh, wouldn’t that be the best! Best I can do from this side of the globe is create a recipe video and you can drink vicariously through me, ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woooo! 🎉 Happy birthday/anniversary Community!! 🎈 That video gave me all the feels, thanks for putting it together @James amazing to see how far we’ve come and all the wonderful people we get to hang out with!

@Darnell that sounds like a great idea pleeeeeease do that! 😍

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYPEFORM COMMUNITY! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy 2-year anniversary, Typeform Community!!

@James agh, wouldn’t that be the best! Best I can do from this side of the globe is create a recipe video and you can drink vicariously through me, ha!

Haha. YES!!! @Darnell if you could make it in videoask even better 😆 🍸

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

des

@john.desborough I was hoping @Darnell was gonna make some of his cornflake-infused vodka shots for everyone 😅

i’ll drink …. coffee at least …. to that!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Happy anniversary Typeform Community! What an awesome acheivement and a great community to be a part of 😍

Happy Second Birthday Community! 💞

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mathio at the end hahahahah!

I can’t stop thinking of magical brooms now: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Liz brooms? 🤔

Userlevel 3
Badge

Happy Birthday! It’s incredible to see how much this community has grown. Also, really enjoyed seeing Gabriel in the video. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Congrats fam. Keep embedding your forms and keep asking us questions. That should be engraved on the hero banner 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

haha @Gabolino I think if we get to 30,000 members @James should get it tattooed somewhere 😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

and @Gabolino could get a mug with it, too! Words to live by. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

haha @Gabolino I think if we get to 30,000 members @James should get it tattooed somewhere 😜

@Grace  Who’s to say I already haven’t? 😆

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Congrats to everyone.
The community helped me out tons of times.
Big thanks to all typeform employees and all community members who respond to so many questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@daniel Ahhhh!! Glad to hear it’s been helpful! Thanks for being here - it makes our job way more fun to have folks like you asking questions! 😀