The World Cup is now officially up and running and I thought we could have a bit of fun with it here on the Community. Thanks to
So here’s the big idea:
- Each day I’ll create a new typeform where you can predict the scores of the matches of the next day.
- I’ll post it here in this topic every day and participants need to fill it out with what they think the scores will be.
- Points will be awarded depending on the accuracy of your predictions (10 points for the correct result and score; 3 points for a correct team score: and 2 points for a correct result (but where the 2 scores were wrong)
- I’ll knock together a league table and keep a running total of how everyone performs. Don’t feel pressure to play it every day, but obviously the more often you play, the better chance you have of winning.
- We’re playing just for the pure thrill of the game here, can’t offer a prize for this one folks.
Let’s give it a go and see if this takes off. Here’s the typeform for you to predict tomorrow’s games (I’ll keep adding the new ones here every day so be sure to check back - I’ll ping you in the comments too if you let me know your Community username in the form):
Day 4 (23 November):
Day 5 (24 November):
Day 6 (25 November):
Days 7 & 8 (26/27 November):
Day 9 (28 November):
Day 10 (29 November):
Day 11 (30 November):
Day 11 (1 December):