Answered

Failure in a question / Fallo en una pregunta

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hola,

Estoy creando un cuestionario, y en una pregunta me está pasando siempre el mismo error. 

• La borro, la vuelvo a crear = Mismo fallo.
  • Copio una correcta, la pego en esta posición = Mismo fallo.

Se trata de una pregunta de tipo “Respuesta larga”. Esta pregunta la tengo como “No obligatoria”.

• En todas las preguntas iguales del cuestionario, me funciona bien = Me aparece el Botón “Aceptar” que puedo pulsar y pasar a la siguiente pregunta sin necesidad de escribir nada.
  • En esta pregunta NO me aparece el Botón “Aceptar”. Si pulso “return” pasa a la siguiente pregunta sin necesidad de escribir nada… Pero esto me puede causar errores ya que tengo que enviar el cuestionario a muchos clientes, y posiblemente alguno de ellos se bloquee en este punto

ÚNICA DIFERENCIA DE ESTA PREGUNTA CON LAS DEMÁS DEL MISMO TIPO: En el apartado “Lógica”, tras esta pregunta se direcciona a 2 distintas posibilidades dependiendo de lo respondido en una pregunta anterior de tipo “Elección múltiple”.

Gracias,

Saludos,

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello,

I am creating a questionnaire, and in a question the same error is always happening to me.

I delete it, I create it again = Same error.
I copy a correct one, paste it in this position = Same error.

This is a “Long Answer” type question. I have this question as "Not mandatory".

In all the same questions of the questionnaire, it works well for me = I see the “Accept” button that I can press and go to the next question without having to write anything.
In this question I do NOT see the "Accept" button. If I press “return” it goes to the next question without having to write anything… But this can cause me errors since I have to send the questionnaire to many clients, and possibly some of them get blocked at this point
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS QUESTION AND THE OTHERS OF THE SAME TYPE: In the "Logic" section, after this question, 2 different possibilities are addressed depending on what was answered in a previous "Multiple choice" type question.

Thank you,

Cheers,

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 June 2022, 18:32

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @YGB Happy Thursday! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English and the translation. 

Do you mind sending a screenshot/video of the error? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hola @YGB ¡Feliz jueves! El idioma de la comunidad es el inglés, así que espero que no le importe mi respuesta en inglés y la traducción.

¿Le importaría enviar una captura de pantalla/video del error?

I translated it for you! Can't wait to see your creativity right here in the typeform community!

¡Lo traduje para ti! ¡No puedo esperar a ver tu creatividad aquí mismo en la comunidad typeform!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @YGB Are you referencing the ‘ok’ button being missing? If so, this happens when logic jumps are present on the question - then, the ‘ok’ button will appear. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yes, I’m refering to the “ok” button missing.

There is a logic jump, yes, but, I can’t do anything to make this “ok” button appear?

Thank you,

Userlevel 2
Badge

And I add an explanation:

There is a previous question, number 5, which is a “Multiple Choice” question. With only option to choose 1 option (No “Multiple selection” allowed). This question is already fulfilled when we arrive to the number 19 question, where we have the problem in its last part (depending on what we chose in question 5, after 19c it takes 2 different ways),

Thank you

Userlevel 2
Badge

And the question with the problem, 19c, it is not clicked as “required”, it is optional

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @YGB I’m afraid it’s not possible to remove the ‘ok’ button, but if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Liz,

I don’t want to remove it. It is the oposite, I want it to show in this question, which is the only one where it is not shown,

If it is possible, I would like to change it.

Thanks a lot,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, I see, @YGB . Thanks! It’s not possible to choose when the ‘ok’ button appears in a setting. You would need to remove the logic jumps in order to make it appear. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Ok Liz, thank you very much

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Were you able to edit your logic jump so the "OK" button would be added after all, @YGB