Answered

Help! How can I add a questions about height & weight into a survey?

• 31 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Sorry for a possibly dumb question. But I’m stumped! 

Is there a way to add in questions about height and weight that gives a defined format to populate. 

For e.g. for height: QN: What’s your height in [choose one] feet & inches or cm’s. Then logic takes them to the relevant pre-formatted box to populate, e.g. [number] feet, [number] inches or [number] centimetres. 

And then same for weight; question asks ‘please tell us your weight in [choose one] stones or kg’s. And then [number] stones [number] pounds or [number] kg’s. 

Any insight or help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks so much in advance. 

Kelly 

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 February 2023, 00:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kells Happy Tuesday! We don’t have fields that have specified height/weight measurements, but if you know there’s a max height/weight they can only meet in a certain measurement, you could use logic jumps to send them back to correct their answer. 

Hi Liz, thanks so much for for reply. I thought that's the case but I’m a newbie and so wasn’t sure if I was missing anything. Thanks again … and have a fab day. 

K :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @Kells ! Let us know if you have any other questions we can help answer. 😀

Can you please put in a request for a Height (feet/inches) question option? We’re a health company and it’s really not user-friendly for us to currently have to ask for feet separate from inches as two separate questions.

Completely understand one question/page being optimal for engagement but there are use cases like ours where it should be an option for your customers to add more than 1 per page if needed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Asil Eel I’ll pass that along and share the use case, too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Asil Eel - i’ve found that simply asking users for their height in inches (cm) is the easiest way to do things… though i will admit that i did have two people ask me how to convert 4 ft 2 into inches and 1.85 m into cm respectively. 

with that input from the user, most calculations can be done. 

des