Answered

Is it possible to change the color of the progress bar?

• 2 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi TypeForm fam!

So, the progress bar is not ONLY the thin strip of line, and we no longer have the option to see % complete. This is fine. Unfortunately though - the progress bar is a thin, white stripe of line which is hard to see on the grey TypeForm template I’m using.

I’m wondering if I can make the TypeForm Progress Bar both wider/thicker so it’s more obvious, and darker (e.g. black) so users can actually see it against the grey TypeForm template? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 November 2021, 13:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ResearchRabbit Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a good one. :grinning:

I don’t think it’s possible to change the color of the progress bar, but I’m having a Monday moment, so I’m double checking with the support team on this one. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @ResearchRabbit ! I can confirm it isn’t possible to change the color of the progress bar. It’s something the developers would like to do, but they haven’t prioritized it yet due to some other items that have higher priority. 

Badge

Hi again, @ResearchRabbit ! I can confirm it isn’t possible to change the color of the progress bar. It’s something the developers would like to do, but they haven’t prioritized it yet due to some other items that have higher priority. 

Hi Liz,

Darn! Understood, I’m sure the team is balancing a lot of different things. We’ll try to change the background to something else (the nice ones are premium! :sweat_smile: ) or just have it be a bit hidden.

Thanks so much for checking in on this!

Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @ResearchRabbit ! Hopefully you can find a design that works for you. Let us know if you do - I’d love to see it! :grinning: