Answered

Logo on my quiz

Hello. I would like to have my logo in one of the corners on each page of my quiz. Articles I find indicate it can be done but they seem out of date. This must be possible, Branding guidelines say: Create an image and add the logo to the top left corner (on small-screen devices the background image will be anchored to the top left corner then cropped to match the screen). What does “create an image” mean? Like in Canva? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 January 2022, 21:55

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @phohl thanks for stopping by and great question! You’re exactly right - the easiest spot to create this image would be in Canva. But if you’re handy with other photo editors, you could create the image there, being sure to have the logo only in the top corner. 

So, for example, you could fill the background of the image with a solid color and then move your logo to the top corner of the image to give it the effect you’re looking for. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you think of any other questions. 

Thank you, Liz. This is helpful. Would you let me know what size image I should create in Canva, please?

Patricia

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Of course, @phohl ! You can find a list of all of the recommended image sizes here for future reference, but for the background image, these are the recommended sizes. Note that the image will format automatically for device. 

For default (desktop) devices:

• Width of background images will be resized to a maximum of 1680 pixels.
  • Height of background images will be resized to a maximum of 1050 pixels.

For tablet devices:

• Width of background image will be resized to a maximum of 1024 pixels.
  • Height of background image will be resized to a maximum of 768 pixels.

For mobile devices:

• Width of background image will be resized to a maximum of 480 pixels.
  • Height of background image will be resized to a maximum of 320 pixels.

Let me know if you think of any other questions!

Thank you!

Patricia

I did an upgrade to Plus plan to add my logo and I cannot find where is that option. I don’t want it just at the welcome and ending pages, but instead in all of them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Plus Plan LOGO Happy Thursday! Welcome to the community. :grin: I added your question here where we have the answer. Let us know if you have any troubles adding in your logo!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

How do I include a company logo on multiple pages of my survey? Is there a specific size the logo would need to be?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @bella.moore I added your post to the thread here where we have the answer. :) Let me know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @phohl @Plus Plan LOGO @bella.moore just wanted to let you all know our developers are working on rolling out an option to add the logo directly to your form so be on the lookout for this in your account soon! :) 

Hi, I just bought the app, but its pretty important that we could add logos and other “pictures” on each quiz page. Right now we can only have one picture or logo on each page. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Urla congrats on the new Typeform plan! :grinning: Our developers are still working on adding in the logo feature, but in the meantime, we do have a workaround here:sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello, all! I wanted to post an update that the logo feature is available now. :grinning: You can read more about it below.