Answered

Printing all the questions and also the logic diagram

• 1 April 2021
  • 5 replies

This may be a stupid question but being able to print out the questions and the logic diagram would be really useful. In the online overviews the questions in both are abbreviated. Does anyone have any suggestions ?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 1 April 2021, 13:06

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@richard - from a user here.. 

the simplest way i have found - this is a workaround - is to set up a notification email to be sent to me and to complete the survey once. that gives me a print out of the questions and the answers in an email.. not the perfect solution but one that works. 

as for the logic map, i take screen shots of the map, zoomed in large enough for my purposes (ie to read the questions) and then piece it together in visio or ppt as the need be. again, not perfect but it works for me. 

des

Hola

Deseo descargar en pdf el cuestionario final completo.  Existe la posibilidad?  Les agradezco la ayuda

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello there

I would like to download the complete final questionnaire in pdf. There's a possibility? I appreciate the help

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @carolina salas Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by. The current language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my translation and reply. 

I added your question here where we have the answer. Let me know if you think of any other questions!

Hi there, I am looking for the same print-out possibility. The workaround, as described by John does not include data questions such as names, address etc…

We would like to further develop our questionnaires and it is really annoying, that there is no “Print out all the questions with the possible answers” function.

A lot of extra work to put everything in an Excel sheet...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Isabella2024 Thanks for stopping by the community and sharing your feedback. While I’m afraid we don’t have the feature to print all the questions, do you mind sharing your use case? I’m happy to pass this along to the product team!