Answered

Questions from a pool

• 13 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi! First post here!

I want to deliver questions on my form randomly from a bunch or pool of multiple questions.

Say its like a tech quiz and I have a bunch of around 50 questions. From that I want any given attempt to receive any 10 from those 50 questions. 

Random questions from a set basically. NOT RANDOM ORDER.

Is there a way to go about this in Typeform?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 November 2021, 17:54

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hsad01 Happy Monday! Welcome to the community. 

I’m afraid we don’t have this feature in our forms. I’m sure you’ve probably seen this solution already, but the closest one we have would be to randomize the question order: 

I know that’s not the best workaround, but hopefully it helps a bit. If you think of any other questions or suggestions, please let us know!

Hi there, I would like to create a quiz with 100 questions.

But my target is that only 24 questions are slected. And in best case, in random selection.

So that if someone is doing the quiz 2-3 times, he will not necessarly get the same questions.

Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks in advance

Marco

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MARCOPOLO welcome to the community! Love the username! :grinning:

I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi @MARCOPOLO welcome to the community! Love the username! :grinning:

I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi Liz this is already a graet help. I will need to dig a bit more. I am new on Typeform so I need to understand how it works.

But thank you so much. If you dont mind i will get back if I have questions :-p

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That's great, @MARCOPOLO (love the username as well! Haha). Yes, make sure to post a new question whenever you have doubts about Typeform. We'll always be here to help you! :wink:

Hi everyone! 

I have a very short and specific form in mind that I need to build.

• name
• consent to share IG handle Y/N
IF N - skip to Q
IF Y - collection field for IG handle
• Q — random question from the list with a field to type in the answer
• Thanks 

I can't figure out how to design the Q part. Can someone help me do that? 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nastyamakastya I added your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀