Answered

Start form from differents stages

• 1 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi, today I’m working with typeform logic jumps and I need to know hoy to start the same form from diferents stages ( I mean, the user accesses the form from a QR code that must be synchronized between the users who can access at different times (all must answer the 10 questions but not necessarily start from the same) my question is how to make a callback from a specific question and also assign each user a consecutive id).

icon

Best answer by Mariana 1 March 2021, 20:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi, @r.Georg. Welcome to the Typeform Community! 🤩

If I understood your use case properly, you could use hidden fields to send your respondents to different questions. However, you'll still need the first question to be the same, which is where you'll set up the logic jumps. 

You could set up something like this:

If [hidden field] is [optionA], then jump to: Question 3

If [hidden field] is [optionB], then jump to: Question 5

If [hidden field] is [optionC], then jump to: Question 6

Then, you'd share your form considering the proper hidden fields. If you want the respondent to jump to question 6, you'd replace the "=xxxxx" from your Share Panel with "optionC". Meaning, your form would be: www.yourdomain.typeform.com/yourID?=opcionC

Does it make sense to you? In case this is not what you're trying to achieve, can you please share an example so I can think of other alternatives? :)