Pexels video expands to full screen on mobile?

• 29 February 2024
  • 9 replies

On one of my questions the pexels background video expands to full screen automatically and you have to swipe to revert it back to the VideoAsk screen. How do I avoid this from happening?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paradise Valley Maids I believe this is a bug, I’ve reported it to our product team so will let you know when there is an update!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Just to let you know I am having the same issue. It only seemed to present on my Iphone XS, but not another mobile I tried. But it does appear to be a bug and something I have experienced also recently. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @Ash.NZ I’m keeping a record of everyone that has reported this so I can share an update with you all as soon as I have one!

This is happening on my form as well. It goes full screen, but is only showing a zoomed in portion of the top left corner of the video.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @KraigGuffey thanks for reporting this, would you be able to send a screenshot/screen recording of what’s happening to the VideoAsk support team? I’m wondering if this is slightly different to what’s already being seen here.

You can email them at support@videoask.com - let me know if you have any issues!

Done! Sent in the screen recording.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @KraigGuffey I’ll make sure someone picks it up 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paradise Valley Maids @Ash.NZ @KraigGuffey I’ve just heard that the team have released a fix for this, let me know if you are still having any issues with the video appearing in full screen!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @Grace I will check it out and let you know if it presents any further issues. Thank you for raising this to your team’s attention, greatly appreciated!