Answered

an exam typeform

• 29 April 2022
  • 4 replies

We are a non profile training department, we want to create an exam typeforms as a test/as an Exam. we We have a Wix website where we uploaded our PODs training modules but we need and want to set up and after test to show users knowledge besides the regular choices options and them selecting answers, does anyone know or has an example or can demo in a video how to connect with Salesforce integration,

also how to connect a File upload and incorporate it in the quiz or typeform video example? 

We want our users to connect to sandbox in Salesforce to show or test or create things, is there an integration possible?

also any tips on Wix integration would be helpful and how can we add a quiz there?

thank you so much

Regards,

ADL 

Polona

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 April 2022, 16:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ADL Happy Friday! I hope you’re as excited for the weekend as we are. 😀

I don’t have a video walkthrough offhand for integrating with Salesforce, but we have an article here with step-by-step instructions. I’ve asked our tech team if they happen to have a video. 

As for the file upload, you should be able to add that question directly into your form. You can learn more about using this question type here

As for connecting to a sandbox Salesforce account, we don’t have an integration with this, but do you mind sharing more about how you’re looking to utilize this with Typeform? 

Finally, as for embedding in Wix, this article here can walk you through embedding your form overall, but if you have any particular issues/troubles with adding the code to Wix, let us know. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @ADL! How are you?

Not sure if you had time to check Liz' reply above, but she has answered all of your questions! 😍

Don't forget to let us know if they are clear and if you have some other extra questions, of course. 😉

Wishing you a great day! 

Hi thank you, message received, the file upload feature we have already used it.

We are interested in Sandbox integration I spoke with two reps in chat this week and they said it could be done, however no one wasnt able to elaborate what does it accomplish or show an example what would an integration do or a scenario.

What we want is create an exam typeforms as a test/as an Exam as a Skill assessment that would allow us to have a typeform with a questions as part of the assessment (we have the question and we have the typeform) what we dont have is a link to allow a user to login from typeform to Sandbox and complete a test/skill (for example Question: create a new account and than it would take them to Sandbox and they would the steps there) and get acknowledged or approved or Ok-ed after they do it and return to Typeform test  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ADL Were you speaking to Typeform reps about a sandbox account?