Answered

is it possible to integrate a google sheet logic for quotes as i have muliple outcomes for each product

• 2 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

is it possible to integrate a google sheet with logic or lookup for quotes as i have multiple outcomes for each product, so for example

i have 

brand

model of brand

issue of brand

and then the result = what each issue of that model of that brand will cost and it’s all different

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 2 August 2022, 17:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @therese001! Welcome to the Community! 👋🏼

You can connect your form to a Google sheets while using logic, yes. Then, the outcome will be passed to the spreadsheet. You can find a tutorial about this integration on this article. You can also find more about outcome quizzes on this article

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to contact us again. The more info about your use case you provide, the better for us to help you. Wishing you a great day! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@therese001 - to extend what @Gabi Amaral said, it is not possible to do lookups on a Google sheet and bring the data back into the typeform. Not natively in the logic rules… 

you might be able to do what you are achieving by using the APIs and webhooks but that something that you would have to explore in the documentation 

des