Question

No tags appear for ConvertKit?

• 13 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I successfully integrated Typeform and ConvertKit but no tags come up when I attempt to search, and my account has many tags. Any ideas?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Monica Rysavy thanks for stopping by! Are you able to start typing in one of your tags in the tag field to search for it? 

Userlevel 1

Hello! Yes, but when I try typing any of my existing tags, nothing happens. Thought perhaps I’d see a drop down of available choices?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Monica Rysavy Got it - thanks! Did you happen to use the API key to setup the integration? If so, you’ll instead want to use the secret key, which pulls the tag data as well as the other data in your account. It’s confusing because the integration will still connect with the API key, but won’t pull all of the data. Let me know if that doesn’t work!

I had a similar problem today. Well, I should say identical. 

I was fortunate to find the solution for my situation. When I copy and paste the API Secret key into the typeform authentication form, it adds an extra space after that brings the cursor the next line. When I deleted the extra space everything worked correctly. 

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear that worked for you, @dauvo ! Thanks for sharing!

I’m having a similar issue, but with pulling up the Typeform’s endings.

I’ve tried everything mentioned above:

• Used the API Secret, not the API Key
  • Removed the space at the end of the API Secret
  • Changed browsers
  • Deleted cookies and website data

Does anyone have suggestions for why it’s doing this, but on the Typeform side?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Stefanie Veneziano If that hasn’t worked, I would suggest submitting a ticket with our tech team here so they can take a closer look at this for you. 😀