Answered

Typeform embed not displayed properly in webflow

• 30 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there,

I embedded a typeform on my webflow website. It has work very well for about a week. However, today I noticed the formatting of the title page is ruined. I can't seem to find a way to fix this as it seems good to be working in typeform itself. Below is the code of the embed and a link to the website

www.huurprijshulp.nl/en

````

<div data-tf-widget="<ID>" 
data-tf-transitive-search-params="<my params>"
data-tf-hide-headers
data-tf-iframe-props="title=My typeform" 
data-tf-medium="snippet" 
data-tf-hidden="<my params>" 
style="width:100%;height:100%;"></div>

<script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

````

icon

Best answer by Liz 31 March 2022, 16:20

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mathio do you happen to know if this is something in the embed code causing this? Or code on the site itself? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Liz  and @Jver 

this does not seem to be caused by embed code. When I visit this typeform URl on a small screen it looks the same:

https://form.typeform.com/to/K7Ebhk9n

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for the response,

I isolated the issues and it seemed to occur when I add a predetermined width to the from wrapper div block. I removed the width and added some padding and now it works again.

strange that this occurred all of a sudden whilst it worked before, luckily it is resolved!

Edit:

The problem sadly still occurs on mobile view, still looking for a way to solve it.

Hello,

My form seems to be not displaying properly when I use a mobile device. However on the typeform preview, it looks fine. I’ve attached the screenshot of both and included the form URL. Desktop is working as expected. 

Mobile view Issue: 

Typeform mobile previewer: This is how it should look but it doens’t 

Form link https://hhmhf3z7b9f.typeform.com/to/pAupf9Pa

Has anyone had this issue before? How can I resolve it. 

Help is much appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, glad you were able to find a solution, and thanks for sharing it with us, @Jver !

@mathio do you happen to have any idea about the mobile issue? 

HI guys, since this morning the mobile version of my forms are showing formating errors.

How can I fix this?

Form: 

I also recorded a video:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @paulogarra11 Thanks for stopping by! I added your post here so you can stay updated. 

@Jver the product team has identified the bug and is working on a fix. I’ll post here when it’s completed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Some good news for you all this Thursday! @Jver @paulogarra11 The product team has released a fix for this, so you shouldn’t see the issue with the welcome screen anymore. Let me know if you do!