Answered

Urgent - My typeform survey won't let me insert unique URL redirects for two different endings

• 3 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I want to redirect participants of my survey back to a panel provider’s unique URL if they complete successfully (going to a unique URL e.g. r=1) or do not complete successfully (a different unique URL e.g. r=0). 

I have set up two different endings  to the survey and have tried inserting the unique URLs for each ending, however, every time I go to publish, Typeform reverts both URLs to my latest edit i.e. both endings revert to r= 1 or r=0 and not both. This means I cannot insert unique URLS and it’s mandatory for the panel provider to have this facility set up. 

I believe this is a Typeform system error, but if I am making a mistake here - please let me know. 

Can someone please help? I need to go live with the survey today!! Thank you Typeform Community!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 3 November 2021, 13:57

View original

2 replies

I want to redirect participants of my survey back to a panel provider’s unique URL if they complete successfully (going to a unique URL e.g. r=1) or do not complete successfully (a different unique URL e.g. r=0). 

I have set up two different endings  to the survey and have tried inserting the unique URLs for each ending, however, every time I go to publish, Typeform reverts both URLs to my latest edit i.e. both endings revert to r= 1 or r=0 and not both. This means I cannot insert unique URLS and it’s mandatory for the panel provider to have this facility set up. 

I believe this is a Typeform system error, but if I am making a mistake here - please let me know. 

Can someone please help? I need to go live with the survey today!! Thank you Typeform Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@crystal1 - how are you trying to do this? through the redirect upon completion or through a link that you are putting in the button on an ending page?

if you are using the redirect on completion, you can set up the url of the separate locations as variables and append the variable to the redirect url based on the outcome of your logic rules .. 

sort of like in the images shown below:

would that do the trick for you?? if you are using redirect on completion?

des