Skip to main content

What are the use cases for using VideoAsk at the Core Level with HubSpot?

• 26 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I have been using HubSpot Starter, but I am seeking to test my free VideoAsk features to enhanced customer acquisition with a new microsite I launched. Does anyone have any experience with integrating VideoAsk with a HubSpot website or microsite? 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @LBCOOPER, I have done this before. You either have the option of using the integration offered by VideoAsk. Alternatively, you can do so with something like Zapier to map all the associated fields.

Here is some guidance on how you do it

https://www.videoask.com/help/integrations/360052038332-connect-your-videoask-to-hubspot

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

When I did this previously, I found that if you wanted to map quite a lot of fields, then using the likes of Zapier really helped give you more options. Just as the direct integration did not have all associated fields to map.

One of the things I did in this particular use case was use HubSpot’s scoring function to calculate and assign a value relative to each answer. This was to generate a quote total. I then set up an automation in HubSpot to assign certain conditions to then send an email template, with each of those fields being dynamically generated relative to the user, responses in the VideoAsk.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions, as this is something I have set up for a client of mine quite recently.