Answered

Can't upgrade plan

• 17 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi there.

the upgrade page seems to be down since last week. I am trying to publish a survey already done, but I cannot until the system allows me to upgrade my account!

What can I do?

icon

Best answer by Liz 17 January 2024, 18:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @blizan I’m sorry for the troubles upgrading. 😥 If you haven’t already, I would suggest either trying a different browser (as we don’t have any outages with our upgrade page currently) and/or contact our billing team here to help you out! 

Tried a different browser and had created a ticket for help yesterday (haven’t heard back yet)!  Is there a phone number which I can use to reach quicker support? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @blizan While we don’t have phone support, I’ll give our billing team a shout to see if they can help you out! 

They got back to me, but their proposed solutions didn’t help (e.g., use incognito window, try a diff browser, delete cache, try different device) - can we please get some accelerated support?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @blizan responding to their email will be the fastest way to receive support, but would you mind sharing a video of the issues you’re seeing when trying to upgrade? That’ll help them know what might be causing the trouble!