Answered

NEED HELP! Money deducted without any notice. How can I get refund asap?

• 29 April 2024
  • 2 replies

I had a free student’s plan (through GitHub) which I used once for a classroom project and never used Typeform again. I recently graduated. I got a mail out of the blue saying 539€ were paid for an annual subscription renewal.

That’s a disastrous unplanned expense for me as an immigrant unemployed fresh graduate in Europe. Kindly cancel my subscription and please issue me a refund of the 539€.

What might help (for others, in future) is a reminder email a week *before* the renewal date with a choice to continue or discontinue the subscription. 

I have already raised a ticket and recieved an auto-generated response, but it is very stressful for me untill and unless I get the refund or at least an assuring response from a contact person (not auto-generated).

icon

Best answer by rajaBiswas 29 April 2024, 12:30

View original

2 replies

Thank you Typeform billing team and/or support team. You were quick and resolved my problem aptly. This is a huge relief for me :) Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear they got back to you, @rajaBiswas ! Let us know if you need help with anything else.