Answered

Payed for Plus plan but still not upgraded – URGENT

• 12 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, we tried to upgrade to the Business plan a month ago but for some reason that didn’t go through. We discovered this yesterday, that our response limit was down to 10 a month, which affects our business big time. 

We have e-mailed Typeform about this. Since we desperately need this to work we upgraded AGAIN, with another card, to the Plus plan. 

The payment went through, and the FAQ says the plan should be activated immediately, but no. No Plus plan in sight, just the Free plan – still. 

Please respond to our e-mail about this, this affects our daily business and we have now paid you twice for nothing in return. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 April 2024, 21:32

View original

4 replies

Hi everyone, i update my plan but i still see it as a free one. Does anyone knows how long it will take to get updated after the payment?

Hi,

I paid 66€ to get the Plus plan. When will my plan will be updated ? I’m still on free mode.

Hurry up please

Best regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @skanstull Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the trouble with your upgrade. 

Since we don’t have access to your account or billing in the community, our support team is going to be your best contact for issues like this. 

They have confirmed that they received your email and will get back to you as soon as they can. 

If you have any non-billing questions in the meantime, we’ll be happy to help with those here in the community. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mrcdenadai and @Gaultier I’ve added your posts here which have more information on who to contact about any upgrade issues.