Answered

TYPE FORM NOTIFICATION

• 9 February 2024
  • 11 replies

Badge

Does anyone know how to receive notifications when your type form has been completed and submitted?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 12 February 2024, 05:15

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tyce723 - click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and choose follow-ups. you can create a new followup with a trigger (ie someone submits the form) and an action ie an email notification to yourself. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tyce723 

click on that … then Follow-ups

des

Badge

for some reason, I don’t even have that gear icon.

Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tyce723 open the form in the editor.. then look in the upper right.. it is specific to each form not the workspace 

des

Badge

thanks for being patient with me. I don’t have that gear icon after searching numerous times. Here’s a screenshot of what I do see when I’m in publisher mode. I looked at it from other perspectives as well, and cannot find it. No matter where I look I have the basic plan if that matters.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

that’s what the screen should look like and i’ve ‘circled’ it .. 

@Liz - any thoughts if level of plan would affect ability to see settings?

des

Badge

I appreciate you giving me tips and suggestions however, I know for a fact that I don’t have that interface like you do and that’s the exact reason why I’m having difficulties setting something up that will allow me to get a notification when someone submits the type form

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough I don’t believe it should make a difference. 

@Tyce723 Could you please try editing the form on a desktop device to see if that option appears for you? 

Badge

Wow! I see it. Seems my phone screen too small and cuts off short unlike my laptop screen! I’m able to trigger response upon form completion now. Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh perfect! Happy to hear it, @Tyce723 . Let us know if we can help with anything else. 😀