🗞 April Typeform Product Digest 2024 🌷

• 15 April 2024
  • 3 replies
🗞 April Typeform Product Digest 2024 🌷
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 13014 replies

Typeformers, we're super grateful for all of the feedback you've been giving lately. You'll be pleased to know it's been keeping our product development team very busy (don't worry, they love building software!)

The team has been deep-diving into all of your requests and churning out solutions faster than butter (bad joke, I know). Without further ado, let’s dive into the features that launched last month!

Multi-Language Forms

We know your respondents might speak multiple languages, and we heard your requests for multi-language forms. So we’ve introduced the ability for your respondent to choose which language they’d like to view and answer your form in! 

You can read more about this feature here

If you’ve already been using this feature, let us know your thoughts! 

Logo Resize and Reposition

You all loved our logo feature so much when it launched that you’ve been asking for more customization options

Now, you can adjust the location and size of your logo, all within the builder! Take a look at how this feature works here. 

Webhooks as an action for follow-ups

Our follow-ups feature just keeps growing thanks to each of you who have shared your use cases here in the community. After your respondent has submitted their answers, you can trigger an email and a webhook!

Read our updated Help Center article here for more information. 

Persistent “next” button on mobile

Thanks to another great suggestion from the community, we’ve updated the “next” button on the mobile version of your forms to consistently remain at the bottom of the screen. No more disappearing buttons and easier navigation for your respondents!

LFBtZ5O0fX3MUIXXCOrQ_yUceddbVoe0i_7BKpG04EBMItv5GVjfCCJNKBZwazdCohgCNeEpujTw13Te6ffycOiiEaNuUk1PVXUhBMZaV25oE4VOAfM_DCDEsVWEIAhBm7ojAxZB4eEI04Js1YGXmKA

And that’s a wrap! See you all again next month! Happy typeforming!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

yay for the multi-lingual bit @Liz  - will be checking that one off the list to try over the next 24 hours .. yay!

des

@Liz  and Typeform @Joaquim Lechàn  @joaquim [What is the correct “@” link to the CEO?]

My suggestion is the best but it would need serious committment and change on your part.

There are millions of competitors and new ones coming out daily [ref: Appsumo].

The question is how can we at TYPEFORM be the best in the world to everyone?

The answer is: make the A.I. available to all levels ! 

The problem is costs and your fears of losing a revenue stream from Enterprise. But work with them and charge them [Enterprise] other fees.

For all others make it “open AI, unlimited” and you will instantly forever distinguish yourself as others will not be able to compete. Make it available for all paid plans  [up to unlimited credits] and some minor limits on a free plan .

Then advertise this fact everywhere to everyone in a massive way. Your sales will sky rocket.

Typeform users must be able to train up their app so the A.I. can interact with their own prospects. You must have these basic minimums in today’s era and age. And to repeat: you’ll vastly pull ahead in POLE POSITION in the race to TOTAL DOMINANCE on the internet for both forms and much more. Do this for VideoAsk as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough Let us know how it goes!

@Brainman Thanks for stopping by and sharing your feedback. Do you mind explaining a bit more as to what features exactly you’re looking for using AI? Also, if you haven’t seen yet, we do offer Formless, which runs on AI. 😀