Answered

Filtering results using a hidden field

• 1 March 2022
  • 9 replies

Hi,

Is there any way I can filter results by hidden field?
I populate the hidden field with customer’s company name, and I have multiple customers.

in some cases I want to be able to analyse the responses made by a specific company.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 March 2022, 00:12

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Eladvolman It isn’t possible to filter by hidden fields yet, but I know the product team is working on improvements to the table. I don’t have any specifics as to when/if that might happen, but in the meantime, you could use the Google Sheets integration to narrow down by hidden fields. 

Got it.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @Eladvolman ! Let us know if you think of any other questions. 

Hi @Liz , is the “filter results by hidden field” functionality available yet? thanks z

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m afraid not, but we’ll post any updates here, @zoetrickle . 😀

Hi @Liz is there any update/discussion on this feature?

Right now I’m planning to use the `query` parameter to filter on a specific hidden field value, but since it also looks for every answer I might get false positives that I would need to filter a second time on my side.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@invoxiaaco Nothing yet, but as always, if there are any updates, I’ll post them here. 😁

Two years passed since original question and it is still not possible to filter by field?

Any suggestion for any workarounds? Like maybe there is some kind of way to set tags by hidden field provided?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @uniqusername While we haven’t built this feature, I’d definitely suggest integrating your forms with Google Sheets! This would allow you to filter your results exactly as you’d like for any field.