Answered

I need to show the wrong answers after the quiz

• 4 February 2024
  • 7 replies

I want to show the wrong answers at the end of the typeform quiz. Not after the question and also still inside the typeform not using any outside apps. I am currently using the scoring based one for the score since it’s a type of quiz that requires 75% passing score. I saw the old responses from your assistance and it’s a bit complicated. Is there any updated feature that’s easier to do or easier to understand? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 February 2024, 11:42

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dr. Gulati Do you mind sharing which response you’ve seen? It’s most likely the same answer but I just want to be sure first!

Hi @Liz here are the links of community conversations I’m referring to: 

Plus, I want the student to know which questions they got correct or incorrect. Then ask them if they want to take again. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dr. Gulati Thank you! Yes, these would still be the same solutions. You might have to do something similar to the Document Studio idea if you want to be a bit more in-depth, but we don’t currently have any features that would make showing the right/wrong answers easier. 😪

Badge

Hi, Good day
I would love to know if Typeform allows the quiz takers to know which answer they got wrong, not just the total score but which question they got wrong

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @The Enricher Thanks for stopping by the community! I added your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀

Badge

please, urgent help, I would love to know if it is possible for those taking a quiz to know which answer they got wrong after completion of their final score

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @The Enricher I added your post here where we have some suggested workarounds for this. 😀