Answered

Response Limit

• 14 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a issue regarding limits. My plan was expired on 24 Aug, 2023 and currently, I used typeform but only 10 responses recorded as per free plan. But I guess, i have more responses collected? Is there anyway, i can see my missed responses?

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 September 2023, 16:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Viraj2023 Once the response limit is met on your plan, your forms will close, so respondents won’t able to submit answers to the form. 

I would definitely suggest upgrading to a higher plan once you’re getting close to that limit so you don’t miss out on any answers!

Hi Liz,

My plan was expired on 24 Aug, 2023, but i used typeform on Sept 5th and got 30 responses. Then i used it on Sept 12th, but only 10 responses were recorded. Few of my colleague also filled the form, but thier name is not showing in responses. Are they hidden? If I upgrade my plan, can I be able to see those responses that are not recorded?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Viraj2023 Our forms won’t capture any data unless the respondent hits the submit button. So, if they didn’t click this button to submit their information, I’m afraid we don’t have it. 

Everyone that did click the submit button at the end of your form would be shown in your Results panel.