VideoAsk Support

Badge

Hi all

Is it me, or is Video Ask Support team understaffed or something? They are taking a long time to reply to emails.  For example, I emailed on 27 March and chased on 4 April, and still have not received a response.  I am looking to subscribe to the Brand package but it seems that my emails are not being treated as a priority.  I have a survey due to be launched on 1 May but need an answer to a question urgently before proceeding.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

Rob

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rob Wilks Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a good one. Apologies for any trouble reaching out support team. 

Our support team replied to your message on the 29th of March but didn’t hear back. They just resent the message - do you mind checking your spam inbox in case it ended up there? 

Thanks in advance!

Badge

Hi Liz, thanks for checking! I’ve just had a look and no sign of the email. Nothing in my junk either.  Weird! R

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That’s definitely weird, @Rob Wilks . Did you receive their recent reply? They resent the message from the 29th yesterday!

Badge

Nothing, I’m afraid.  Can I double check that they’re using the right email address?  I’ll DM you an alternative email address!

Badge

Hi, not heard from anyone since this last message?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rob Wilks Our support team has emailed you a few times now. If the email isn’t arriving in the spam box, do you mind reaching out to your email service provider to ensure they’re not blocking the emails? 

Badge

Hi @Liz.

My IT department has said that there is nothing apart from standard Microsoft filters that would be blocking your emails.  

Also, I am receiving the emails from Typeform Community and other emails from Video Ask like the reset password emails, which I’ve just tested.

I’ve suggested that Support email me on my personal email address as well, so that’s a solution I’ve given that you do not appear to have acted on.

Thanks.

Rob

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Rob Wilks Would you mind DMing me your personal email address? I’ll have them cc that on a support ticket reply. 

Badge

I DM’d you 5 days ago with my personal email address in it. 

R

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rob Wilks Ah thank you! I don’t check my DMs often. @Grace let me know the support team has reached out to both emails - can you confirm if you’ve received those?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Liz! The support team re-sent the emails yesterday although, there still seems to be an issue with Rob receiving them which they’re investigating. In the meantime I had a chat with @Rob Wilks via DM to help with his original question 😊

Support have said there doesn’t seem to be any obvious reason why the emails aren’t coming through and they’re not getting any blocked/bounced messages but they’ll keep digging!