Worst/best Dad jokes

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

At the behest of @Liz here – and to give an outlet to those of us who can’t resist the need to have fun with puns, I hereby declare the Dad joke smackdown open...

Why did the can-crusher quit his job? Because it was soda-pressing

Come on Typeform community, do your worst…

196 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James

Bravo @john.desborough - that one tickled me :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HAHAHAHAHA, I had to laugh out loud when I read this, Des! 😂 @john.desborough I'm seeing so many memes about this lately! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

lol @Gabi Amaral - I remember putting gas in the car when i was 16 yrs old for $0.20 per gallon and at 25 yrs old $0.25 per liter (after we switched to metric) … today here, it is close to 1.80/liter but not that bad compared to many places.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woow...I imagine! In Brazil, it's really bad! It's about 7.2/liter (in our currency, BRL - it would be 1.5 USD per liter) - which is incredibly high compared to the minimum wage over here! 😫

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The whole internet seems to have an opinion about Will Smith and the slap at the Oscar. So, here's a meme I found about it! Ah Pokemon, I miss you! 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That's me today: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

so if everyone in the community said “we love you @Gabi Amaral “, would you still have the same face?? 

(i will admit that when my wife showed up in the kitchen this morning half an hour before i usually have to go drag her out bed, I had the same look on my face lol)

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahahahaha I would be super sad if everyone said that on April 1st! 😂 @john.desborough 

I bet she didn't understand a thing! (And I wouldn't believe that you would give up on coffee not even on April 1st!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - not a chance.. it’s like a magic potion for the seven other voices in my head.. it keeps them on an even keel lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - oh ye of the gentrified countryside… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James - oh ye of the gentrified countryside… 

This one did neigh disappoint @john.desborough I mus-tang you for sharing 🐎

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - this one is for you… not quite a dad joke but i am sure you will appreciate it.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James - this one is for you… not quite a dad joke but i am sure you will appreciate it.. 

Love it @john.desborough 🤣 Also noted that you sent it around tennish 🎾

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James  - lol 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James @Gabriel @Liz @Gabi Amaral 

May the 4th be with you… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James @Gabriel @Liz @Gabi Amaral 

May the 4th be with you… 

@john.desborough To infinity...and beyond!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me

@James - i blame it on the tequila not the coffee

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me

@James - i blame it on the tequila not the coffee

So this was a tequila sunrise joke @john.desborough ?

Here’s one I saw this morning that tickled me:

A man is washing the car with his son. The son asks “Dad, can’t you just use a sponge?”

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - language is wonderful thing, innit?

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

having cracked my pate more than once on stairs, I can appreciate this… @James ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

having cracked my pate more than once on stairs, I can appreciate this… @James ??

HAHAH. This is genius @john.desborough 🦆