show and tell

📹 Let's talk VideoAsk! 🙌

📹 Let's talk VideoAsk! 🙌
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2027 replies

Hey everyone! 😁

We’d love to get to know all our members, and get to know how you’re using VideoAsk so feel free to share your ideas and any feedback in this thread.

⏰ We’ll keep this post up to date with the latest VideoAsk guides and stories from the Community Inspiration Library

🤗 The more we share, the more we can help each other. See you around the community!

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell @Harold @Mark.T @Deanna Fenton @Bill @lukle tagging you all in 😜 feel free to share and chat and let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see as we keep building the VideoAsk Community! 

Badge +5

@Grace for starters, we can share how we use it here in the community for our onboarding !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Absolutely @Gabriel, onboarding is a great example of using VideoAsk! 

We use the product in a variety of ways across Typeform and VideoAsk:

• Customer Support
  • Recruitment
  • Team feedback
  • Pre and post meeting AMAs
  • Internal education
  • Testimonial collection
  • Lead generation

And one of my favourites, we use it to collect messages for special occasions, like birthday wishes for team members! As we’re all working remotely it’s an easy yet personal way to get everyone involved 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

So I’m currently using this awesome product for lead gen, lead qualification, and product guidance (via clever quizzing).

Feedback-wise, one thing I think would be cool is a browser extension or widget that would make it even more seamless to quickly create VideoAsks from your laptop/desktop. Maybe a dedicated desktop app as an alternative to the extension to really keep things focused on the task at hand?

Inspirationally, I think y’all are doing a wonderful job at highlighting the many ways you can use a VideoAsk b/t the newsletter and use cases you can find on the website.

I really need to use this product more on my BH website and as a survey tool with my email list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooh @Darnell love that feature request! I like the idea of having a focused area and maybe a place that you can easily then share and embed your videoask when it’s ready! 

I’m going to share your videoask here too, which we featured back in May:

Just in case anyone missed it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace yeah, that’s what I was thinking too. Though I understand the challenge with that may be that VideoAsk seems built around portrait-style, smartphone video orientation (at least initially), though it’s great we also have the option to record from our webcams!

Essentially I think it’s a game of making creating and sharing a VideoAsk as user-friendly as possible, from any device and with fewer distractions. If that can be done, it would be cool to center any updates around that concern.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell for sure, all about getting that balance between being on the move and replying to your respondents and then being in the office and focusing on creating.

Some good feedback, keep it coming! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace yes, of course! Might I add that I think the VA product is already a wonderful, valuable tool in its current state. Though almost anything in life can be improved in some way, VA is as near-perfect as it gets IMO.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You are too kind @Darnell There’s always room for improvement for sure and it’s great to hear the opinions of our awesome users to work out where those improvements would be most useful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The latest episode of VideoAsk Voyagers is out! 🎉

If you’re looking for an inspiring story to end your week, check out the conversation we had with Ariana and John who have been using VideoAsk to create Stigma, a video-based community experience 🙌

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The latest episode of VideoAsk Voyagers is out! 🎉

If you’re looking for an inspiring story to end your week, check out the conversation we had with Ariana and John who have been using VideoAsk to create Stigma, a video-based community experience 🙌

@Grace ooooohhhh nice, def checking this out today!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know what you think @Darnell! And have a great Friday! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey VideoAskers! 

Just stopping by to share the latest inspo here!

Plus, we’re looking for some feedback, for any of you that have been using the Drop Off Analysis feature, head over to this chat and tell me what you think:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace Excellent, thx for sharing those two items!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Another episode of VideoAsk Voyagers has landed! 

Let us know what you think in the comments!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Another episode of VideoAsk Voyagers has landed! 

Let us know what you think in the comments!

@Grace YES! Looking forward to checking this out asap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooh it’s a good one @Darnell ! 

I’m pleased to having this and I am using the product lead generation and qualification. The most appreciated thing is that they are cooperative and providing the solution of every problem. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m pleased to having this and I am using the product lead generation and qualification. The most appreciated thing is that they are cooperative and providing the solution of every problem. Thanks.

@hasnatkhan310 that’s great to hear, thanks for sharing here 😊 

Do you have a videoask embedded on your website, or are you sharing it via email or social media? We would love to learn more about how you are using it for lead generation. Really pleased that you’re finding it useful so far!