It’s been a while, but we’re back with a new episode of VideoAsk Voyagers! 🍿
This time we caught up with Rachel Graham, Partner Success Manager at Issuu, an online digital publishing platform. Rachel has been an avid VideoAsk user for a number of years and even introduced the tool to the folks at Issuu when she joined last year.
Rachel and the team are primarily using VideoAsk as an in-product education source, helping their customers easily navigate Issuu and learn how to get the most out of the tool.
We chatted about the number of ways VideoAsk can help with customer engagement and retention, and how important it is to be constantly “onboarding” your customers.
What did we talk about?
- The power of video in a customer engagement flow
- Using VideoAsk to simplify the onboarding process
- How adding value to the customer experience can add value to your product
📹 For the curious cats out there, here’s the in-product videoask we talked about:
(The videoask is set to preview mode so answers won’t be submitted)
Check out these articles for more inspiration:
- Getting started with VideoAsk
- How to embed a videoask as a widget
- How to use VideoAsk's Calendly integration
- Take customers on a video tour of your product or service
And if you’re new to VideoAsk Voyagers, why not watch another episode over here!
Thanks so much to Rachel for taking the time to chat and share her love of VideoAsk with us 😍
Issuu is a digital publishing platform that helps bring static documents to life. Learn more about it here ✨
Do you have a VideoAsk story you would like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message here and you could be featured in the next episode 🚀