workshop

⏯️ Rewatch: VideoAsk Academy: How to attract leads & wow customers through interactive conversations 🎓

• 18 October 2023
  • 14 replies
⏯️ Rewatch: VideoAsk Academy: How to attract leads & wow customers through interactive conversations 🎓
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2065 replies

Hey all! 👋

Thank you so much to everyone that joined us live for another awesome workshop led by Founder and Entrepreneur, Darnell Brown. We had a lot of fun and it was a pleasure to share the stage with @Darnell again and hear more of his awesome analogies! 

What did we learn?

📹 What is asynchronous video

📹 The difference between video funnels and video forms

📹 Darnell’s 3 pillars of interactive conversations

📹 Top tips and best practices for using VideoAsk

👀 If you missed the workshop, don’t worry you can watch the recording back here:

Click here for the slide deck

Useful Resources:

Thanks again to everyone that joined us live, the chat was off the charts! If anyone has any follow up questions do feel free to drop them in the comments below and don’t forget to tag @Darnell and let him know if you enjoyed the workshop! 💜 And if you’re interested in learning more from Darnell check out the brand new Forge Community he has created 😁

If you would be interested in sharing your Typeform/VideoAsk knowledge with our awesome community we would love to hear from you! Send myself, @Liz or @James a DM to kick start a conversation 🙌

Note: This post was originally published as a preview before the workshop took place and was updated on October 27th to include the recording and resources.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace @Darnell  -i’ll be there!!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Grace @Darnell  -i’ll be there!!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I wouldn’t miss this for all the world @Grace @Darnell 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Whoop, whoop! 🙌🏾 🕺🏾

@Grace If we can make the sequel to our first workshop together even half as good as Terminator 2: Judgment Day, we’re gonna be rockin’ and rollin’, ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think we’re up to the challenge @Darnell ! 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’ll bring the popcorn!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

A gift?! 😳👀

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Darnell - great session yo!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

TSM, Des!! @john.desborough 

Gutted I’ve missed it. Will it be available as a rewatch? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@FernandoPinho yep we’re just getting everything together and will share the recording in this post later today! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Incredible stuff @Darnell - always so inspired by what comes out of your mouth. Thanks so much for giving us your precious time 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell always dropping that knowledge! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@James @Liz 🥹🥹🥹🥹