webinar

⏯️ Rewatch: Unlocking Lead Funnel Excellence: Harnessing the Power of Typeform & VideoAsk

⏯️ Rewatch: Unlocking Lead Funnel Excellence: Harnessing the Power of Typeform & VideoAsk
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2119 replies

Hello everyone! 👋

Thanks so much to everyone who joined us live yesterday for an epic workshop led by community champion and Founder of Bulletproof Hustle, Darnell Brown. It was an absolute pleasure to watch @Darnell in action, and we are very grateful that he joined us to share all his knowledge and expertise! 

What did we learn? 

⭐️ Darnell’s 3 phases of lead funnel excellence

⭐️ How Typeform and VideoAsk can help build trust and provide powerful insights

⭐️ How to turn leads into subscribers

⭐️ How to use both products to give the right people an exceptional customer experience

📹 If you missed the workshop, you can watch the recording here:

😎 Click here for the Slide Deck!

Here are some resources to help you on your Typeform & VideoAsk journey:

New to VideoAsk? Check out our getting started guide

Learn how to capture and qualify leads with videoask

Build a lead capture quiz with videoAsk

Use VideoAsk to collect feedback and testimonials

New to Typeform? Discover how to build your first form here

How to write great questions for your typeform

Optimize your typeform questions with AI

Top tips to get more survey responses

Plus! Check out the Community Inspiration Library for more webinars & case studies.

And if Darnell inspired you and you’d like to learn more from him, check out his brand new community - Forge

Thanks so much to everyone that joined us live, it was amazing to see so many great questions flying around! And a special shout out to @Liz  and @Grace.H  for keeping things going in the chat and to @normaventura for looking after our LinkedIn viewers! 👏👏

If you have any feedback about this workshop, please do share it in our videoask feedback form here - we’d love to hear from you 💙

👀 Next up in the Community events calendar:  What’s new in Typeform - Summer 2023 

Note: This post was originally published as a preview before the workshop took place and was updated on July 28th to include the recording and resources.

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Super pumped for this one @Grace , really looking forward to @Darnell enlightening us all on how he works his magic 💫

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace & @James thanks for the warmest of welcomes, ha! Y’all don’t know how stoked I am to lead this workshop. It’s gonna be big fun!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Darnell - i’ll be there rooting for ya!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@john.desborough thanks, brother!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Excited to hear all your wisdom, @Darnell !

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Liz yeah, buddy!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Some of my Forge members registered for this event too, so it’ll be fun providing some value for them as well, ha!

This presentation was excellent, Darnell - nicely done. Have some great ideas on how we can enhance our existing Typeforms and leverage our personal approach via VideoAsk. - Bob Sparkins

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Darnell kicked butt in today’s session! 

Legend. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yeah, amazing job @Darnell I really learned a lot from this. Loved all your analogies, especially the blind date one 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This presentation was excellent, Darnell - nicely done. Have some great ideas on how we can enhance our existing Typeforms and leverage our personal approach via VideoAsk. - Bob Sparkins

@Leadpages appreciate your feedback, Bob! It’s humbling to know you thought that, especially as THE guy from my favorite website hosting platform, ha! Maybe I should do a Leadpages workshop next? 🤓

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Darnell kicked butt in today’s session! 

Legend. 

des

@john.desborough dude, THANK YOU. So good to see you in there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yeah, amazing job @Darnell I really learned a lot from this. Loved all your analogies, especially the blind date one 😍

@James awesome sauce! And really glad the analogies resonated for you and the attendees; I was SO worried that they wouldn’t at first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

So much fun to work with you on this @Darnell, really learned a lot too! 💫

Here’s our debrief pic 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

So much fun to work with you on this @Darnell, really learned a lot too! 💫

Here’s our debrief pic 🤣

Yeah, that was super fun, @Grace ! And what a debrief pic, hahaha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Leadpages BOB!!! I thought that was you! Glad to hear it! 😀

@Darnell you need to write a book of analogies ha. That presentation was great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Liz glad you dug it! And yeah, if I can keep my analogy-game going, a book may be in the future, ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz glad you dug it! And yeah, if I can keep my analogy-game going, a book may be in the future, ha!

@Liz @Darnell - i think we need an analogy thread in the community… 

just sayin’

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@James @Liz can either of you please forward me a link to where I can download the replay of the event? (I’d ask Grace, but she’s OOTO until mid-week)

I’d love to upload it to my community as well. Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James @Liz can either of you please forward me a link to where I can download the replay of the event? (I’d ask Grace, but she’s OOTO until mid-week)

Hey @Darnell  😀  just sent you the link via DM! Thanks again for sharing your expertise with our Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Darnell  😀  just sent you the link via DM! Thanks again for sharing your expertise with our Community!

Yessir, thanks so much, @James !!

Couldn’t have gave a workshop like that without my incredible partners in you, @Grace@Liz, @Grace.H and the others. Y’all helped me really deliver that thing without a hitch, ha!

Userlevel 1

Great information Darnell, really enjoyed this, lots of gold nuggets! I would love to have you on my Live show & podcast!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Great information Darnell, really enjoyed this, lots of gold nuggets! I would love to have you on my Live show & podcast!

@Christine Gold oh wow; thanks so much for your warm words! So glad you found the nuggets in the workshop valuable.🙌🏾

Also thanks for the invite to your live show & podcast! Can you tell me more? (Feel free to DM me.)

Userlevel 1

Absolutely! I will send you a DM, thanks