Question

Quiz question ranking missing and url not included?

1. Hey - I’m brand new to Typeform so please excuse this question - if there is a “help” function to get live answers, I can’t find it. 
    Here are my questions:
    1. I watched the video on ranking responses. I then ranked the responses on my quiz  - on the video it shows that the program will generate ending pages per responses in the endings section - nothing like that happened. How do I get the results to show?

2. How do I get the graded responses to show up on the ending pages along with the URL I want to send the to?
    I went ahead and purchased the basic package so I could have some of these features. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @paidnewbie Welcome to the community and welcome to Typeform! Feel free to ask questions at any time here. We’re always happy to help!

To answer your questions, 

1. Do you mind sharing the link you’re referencing? Was it this one? And if you don’t mind sending a screenshot of what you have setup, that would be helpful. 
  2. I’m not quite sure I understand graded responses. Are you having them complete a quiz? If you also wouldn’t mind sharing a bit more about what your form is, that’ll help us best provide some suggestions. 

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@paidnewbie - just a note: the endings don’t appear magically. You need to create them based on the outcomes that you want to show to the user. 

Then in the questions, you need to use logic rules to determine how and where you will send the users, 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @paidnewbie happy Friday 😊

Did you manage to get your quiz setup? Let us know if you still need some help!