Announcements

VideoAsk Community Anniversary! 🎈

VideoAsk Community Anniversary! 🎈
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2027 replies

🎉 We’re celebrating one year of VideoAsk in the Community! 🎉

In some ways, I feel like we’ve been here forever, but actually, today marks one year of VideoAsk officially being part of the Typeform Community 😁

It’s been a busy year, and it’s been fantastic to see so many wonderful videoask creators flocking to the Community to ask questions, and to have the privilege of sharing some inspiring stories via our videoask of the month posts and of course VideoAsk Voyagers 🛸

I’ve got to say a big thank you to @andrew_videoask @jkmorton @Grace.H @Anael VA @Phoebe VA and @Cat for all taking the time to share their knowledge and create some awesome VideoAsk Guides 💜

And to some of our most active VideoAsk members: @Darnell @SmallBiz Sidekick @Yuriy @IvanLC @MaxUnico @Mark.T @Jeanne Dimmick @yoav attias (to name just a few) we’re loving having you all here, asking questions, sharing ideas and keeping us on our toes - so a big thank you to you all! 💛

Traditionally, one year anniversaries are often marked with a gift made of paper - which is a bit tricky to navigate when you’re an online community so I thought I would make a paper hat in celebration and encourage you all to do the same and post a pic of it in the comments below!

Thanks for joining us on the ride, looking forward to seeing what 2023 brings!  🎉

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

It seems like 10 days and 10 years, all at the same time! Thanks @Grace for all your hard work and everything you do for the VA community! 😻

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Happy Anniversary VA community 🎈🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - it’s been great to have the entire VideoAsk ‘entourage’ here in the Community. the creativity that is shown by those using the tool has been amazing. 

Keep up the amazing content Team VideoAsk!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Grace - it’s been great to have the entire VideoAsk ‘entourage’ here in the Community. the creativity that is shown by those using the tool has been amazing. 

Keep up the amazing content Team VideoAsk!

des

We’ll be counting you in the entourage before long I’m sure! Thanks @john.desborough 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

*cue the confetti and champagne*

Userlevel 3
Badge

Happy Anniversary VideoAsk Community! 🥳🎉🎊🪩 Thank you @Grace for all the amazing work you’ve done and bringing people together on the Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Congrats team! You’ve done an incredible job of launching and growing this Community @Grace – it’s been inspiring watching it blossom 🌻

And thanks to to @andrew_videoask for opening my eyes to so many weird and wonderful use cases – I’m forever blown away by the possibilities of VideoAsk :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy 1-year Anniversary, VideoAsk Community!!! If I can get around to making that paper hat over the next few days, you have my word, I’ll post it here, ha!

So proud to be a part of one of the best communities on the planet.🙌🏾

Userlevel 3
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

hahaha! That’s brilliant @Phoebe VA 🤣