Feedback wanted

Want to help us improve typeform embeds? Share your thoughts! 🙋

Want to help us improve typeform embeds? Share your thoughts! 🙋
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12953 replies

Hello, community folks! If you’re an active user of our embedding features, we want to hear from you! Likewise, if you’ve thought about embedding your typeforms and decided not to, we'd also love to know why. 

Our product team would like to know more about what embed types you’re using and why, any pains or frustrations with the embed process, and why you’re not using certain embed features we offer. 

If selected, you’ll speak face-to-face with our product managers for no longer than 30 minutes via Zoom. Be sure you’re ready to chat with your video on!

This research will help our product team know what features to build next with embedding and improve existing ones. 

Fill out this form here to express your interest in sharing your feedback. Please note - not everyone who completes this form will be selected, but our product team will contact you if selected. If you are selected and participate, you'll get a $50 gift card in return for sharing your insights.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Tagging some users that might be interested on this: @john.desborough @Darnell @belinda_long @Paulo @ActionJackson @guidowalter @Pako69 @TMo @ValdemarQ @LewisK @talon256 @Leslie MGB @Hein Meijer @Silvio Ribeiro @vickioneill 

Let us know what you think of it! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

hey, Gabi, thanks for asking. Sorry, I don’t use embeds yet, and don’t have a plan to. A link is working really well for our purposes for now. Hope that helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Gabi Amaral 

My experience with Typeform embedding. 
I build websites with Joomla and use Yootheme's page builder. They are based on UIkit. 
It seems that they are not able to display the forms properly. No matter what value I give for height and width I keep getting scroll bars.
This is mainly due to the fact that the text does not change properly within an iframe. Text and background want to stay the same size. While this should shrink proportionally. 

I now open the forms from the website via a button, so that it opens in a new window. That works best for now.