Answered

Change Multiple Choice Label in Webhook Response

• 30 May 2023
  • 5 replies

I’m trying to calculate a user’s score using a webook and the answers they gave in the form. The majority of the questions in my form are multiple choice, and when receiving data on my webhook, all of the “label” fields on the objects in the answer field are “Barcelona”. Example:

{
"type": "choice",
"choice": {
"label": "Barcelona"
},
"field": {
"id": "9j4FpaPMJq71",
"type": "multiple_choice",
"ref": "5d8b69c9-703c-4ae2-8224-6dc34a49ae8e"
}
},

Is there a way to change this label? And if not, how can I get the choice the user selected?

icon

Best answer by mathio 31 May 2023, 09:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @beatzoid Thanks for reaching out! Is this a test webhook? If so, you’ll see data like this come through. 

I don’t believe there’s a way to change the labels (unless I’m missing an update) but possibly @mathio can confirm!

Thank you so much, I totally forget that was a test payload! When filling out the form normally, I see the correct label for the answer. Is there a better way to get the responses besides the label, as the label can change very often?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @beatzoid I can ask the team if there is a better approach. If not we can put it into the backlog as a feature request.

Hi @beatzoid I can ask the team if there is a better approach. If not we can put it into the backlog as a feature request.

Sounds good, thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@beatzoid a new release you might appreciate below!