Answered

Customize Progress Bar...possible?

• 24 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knows a way to customize the progress bar at all?
It just seems that ours really blends in with the background, making it very difficult to see with most colour themes.

I searched around the community but didn't find much other than the toggle on/off selection.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 March 2022, 15:47

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cameron C Nice to see you around here again! I’m afraid we don’t have any customization options for the progress bar, but anything in particular you’re looking for? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Cameron C Nice to see you around here again! I’m afraid we don’t have any customization options for the progress bar, but anything in particular you’re looking for? 

Hey thanks so much for the reply.

The way the colour scheme is set up the progress bar is just really hard to see. If you don't know its there already you would never see it. This is using the ash colour theme.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok, thanks, @Cameron C ! I’ll share this feedback with product. The bar is really discreet! 😁

would like to be able to edit the color of the progress bar too

Hi, i think the Progress Bar Feature needs to be improved, at the moment it is way to basic (unusable in many cases).
I don´t even get it to work on the Desktop view?!

Some Feature i would need:

• Working in Desktop View 
  • Different Progress Styles:
    • Percentage View
    • Steps View e.g. 2/7
  • Custom Color and Position
  • Maybe it should be a form element, which you can position inside the from 

New Features and Option highly appreciated

Patrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shaktimaan I’ve added your post here where you can follow any updates about this. 😀 If this progress bar isn’t working for you, could you send the URL of your form so we can take a look? Thanks!

Are there any updates on this topic @Liz ?

The features @Shaktimaan recommended are very useful and in my opinion these should be implemented ASAP.

• Different Progress Styles:
    • Percentage View
    • Steps View e.g. 2/7
  • Custom Color and Position
  • Maybe it should be a form element, which you can position inside the from 

Commenting to bump this - we’d also appreciate custom design options for the progress bar. For example, nodes/blobs on a line would be clearer.