F.A.Q.

FAQ: Build Your Typeform

• 19 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 13000 replies

We know it might be tricky to get to know all the possibilities you have when building your Typeform. That’s why we’re here! 😁 We're aiming to connect creators that have challenges and creators that have answers.

To get started, here are some common questions related to this topic:

How to identify my respondents? / Is my form anonymous? 

There may be situations in which you’d like to know who answered your form, however, we don’t collect any information you don’t directly ask for. Be sure to add questions such as email or name if you’d like to know who your respondents are!

Can I test paid features for free? / Do you offer a trial period? 

There’s nothing quite like a good trial run of a product! :) In your typeform, you can try any of the paid features while the form is in Private mode, except for our integrations. You can also test these features in a mobile environment, which you can learn more about here.

If you find that you absolutely love these features, you can upgrade to a paid plan to enable them on the Public version of your form. You’ll even save 20% off if you choose our yearly subscription!

Why I cannot publish my form?

If you’re receiving an error message when trying to publish your form, you may need to upgrade your subscription to use a specific feature or you can remove the feature to publish the form. We’ve got a handy article here to help you narrow down how to remove the paid features from your form. Run into any further troubles? Contact our lovely support team!

⚠️ If you’ve checked this post and others from this category, but still haven’t found your answer, don’t hesitate to hit the new post button to start a new discussion. We’re excited to see all the tips and techniques our creators have to share - and we hope you are too! 🚀

Enjoy!

7 replies

So great to know more about Typeform. This is a great way for me to make friends at school with Typeform. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AlinaAmelina Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by the community. Happy to have you here. 😁 Are you using Typeform for school? I’d love to hear more about what you’re building!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

thank you @Liz  I think this is a great post, maybe we should make more of the FAQ so it will be easier for a lot of our @typeform people to get an answer

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I hope so, @the conservative !

Have Typeform here for school! Love Typeform for school reading and writing. I really love the school community for Typeform! We have student interaction with Typeform and my school friends. 

hi im greatful to join a typeform group so im not used to internet o social media,so the is anyone who can help me to understand of what im in for.

Something is wrong on line 252: TypeError: Cannot set property 'properties' of undefined
* E. Others (please specify)

Am trying out the Upload questions function before purchase, as it is the most crucial step (saves tons of hours). Kept getting this error response. It’s a Google Doc with everything neatly in MCQ format. 

No idea why it kept failing, and Help has no answer addressing this.