HI

• 15 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello I would like to tell a little about myself. I was watching some of my favorite YouTuber if you can’t tell by the profile picture it is Aphmau. I get merch and such other things I also like watching Jeff Dunham and his silly puppets go like Jeff Dunham DUNHAM It cracks me up. My favorite movies are Tomboy, billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and more 90’s movies I love wolves by the way it is probably the most kawaii animal on the planet. My favorite country is Japan it has cool stuff like Ramen. I love Ramen, sushi, boba, and Samari of Tokyo ( I don’t know if I spelled it right) My favorite Tv show that has six very sad seasons is Mystreet. If You Read this thank you.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dangerous wolve hugger welcome to the community!

I’ve moved your conversation under our Coffee Talk category as it’s more of an informal chat 😊

Thanks for sharing a bit about your likes and interests, are you using Typeform or VideoAsk in some way? We’d love to hear about that too! 

I’m also a big fan of ramen and sushi! I’m not familiar with Aphmau but I have seen some of Jeff Dunham’s stuff and he’s pretty funny 😄